The Groom-Pro Pet Tub is a portable grooming station that keeps your pet clean and well-groomed.
The Groom-Pro’s small footprint will not monopolize your space, yet is large enough to accommodate most domestic pets.
When opened, the lid acts as a splash guard to keep water in the basin area, and the door is reversible to act as a step stool for smaller animals. Deep accessory pockets keep cleaning products close at hand and secure against even the happiest wagging tail. There’s also a leash hook that keeps pets secure in the basin area. The drain features a soft plastic mesh cover that will filter hair and makes cleanup easy. Underneath, there is a standard thread mount to attach a standard 3/4″ hose. Close the lid, secure the door, and the tub turns into a raised platform to inspect or groom your dog.
Setting up the grooming station requires no tools and can be completed in just a few minutes. The plastic construction is easy on paws and cleans quickly.
The Groom-Pro Pet Tub is ideal for home use, professional groomers, and veterinarians.
*Use caution when attaching or using pets with the Groom-Pro Pet Tub. Always supervise animals when they are on or in the unit. Good Ideas is not responsible for any injury or damage done to or by the Groom-Pro Pet Tub. Do not let children play on or near the Groom-Pro Pet Tub.
Product Dimensions: 31″ H x 23″ W x 54″ L; 48 Pounds
Color: Dark Granite
• Pet cleaning station that converts into a grooming table
• Deep pockets to hold cleaning supplies securely
• Leash hook to secure pets to the unit
• Soft mesh drain cover with threaded hook-up for hoses
• Plastic construction is easy on paws yet strong and sturdy
• Assembles in only a few minutes; no tools required
• Made in the USA
• 1-Year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Dakota Guard is an FDA and EPA-approved additive that is included in small quantities during a product’s production. This results in Dakota 283 products that protect your pet’s health and safety from the invisible world. Proven highly effective against MRSA, Salmonella, Listeria, E. coli, staphylococcus, many ‘gram-positive’ and ‘gram-negative’ organisms, and dozens of common dangerous organisms.
- > Long-lasting
- > Provides up to 98% protection
- > Just another way Dakota 283 is committed to keeping your pets safe!
- Founded in 2013, Dakota 283 was created with a simple vision: bring our military molding experience to create unparalleled pet protection for dogs and enhance the adventure of the tailgate lifestyle.